This pocket knife is built for utility with a cleaver blade in a folding application. The FlatIron pocket folder features a robust 3.6 inch blade, a textured aluminum handle, and a sturdy frame lock design. The reverse curvature of the knife’s spine keeps knuckles away from the cutting surface, allowing the use to cut and chop with precision.
Add your badge, patch or name. Preferred format is .ai, .pdf, .png. Good quality jpeg also acceptable.
Email us your design email@example.com
**Photo taking tips for print work: Take photo of badge, patch, etc. on a white background in good natural lighting (NO SHADOWS) or with white LED or Fluorescent light straight on. Easiest way is to place on a white cardstock or white poster board. Photos of a badge or patch or item where the background wont be printed must be taken on a white background.
Threat Based Threads is a Veteran and LEO owned and operated company. We donate to Law Enforcement & First Responder charities.
- Length 8.5 in
- Blade length: 3.6″
- Blade steel: 7Cr17MoV
- Cleaver style, stonewash finish blade
- Thumb hole for one-hand opening
- Machined aluminum handle scales
- Frame lock
- Pocket clip
- Limited lifetime warranty
As an everyday carry knife, the FlatIron meets the demands of the day and looks sharp doing it. The dependable blade shape is easy to operate with one hand and simple to stow when not in use.
- Arguably the most prominent feature, the cleaver blade is bold and trend forward
- The sleek thumb-hole opening allows a sturdy place to engage when opening and closing the blade
- A large finger choil ensures solid hand placement for secure control when choking up
- The pocket clip is specifically designed for low profile carry that doesn’t draw attention